Podcast Episode: BTS with Functional Medicine Practitioner Mel Hopper Koppelman of Synthesis Health
In this week’s episode of Wealthy Wellness Biz podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing my friend and client, Mel at Synthesis Health.
This episode is a behind-the-scenes peek at Mel’s functional wellness business - where I’m asking her to spill the tea on all the details of how she runs her biz.
Mel is the Founder of Synthesis Health Lab, an online community program which guides people with complex chronic health issues through a step by step process for healing. She has an MSc in Acupuncture and a 2nd MSc in Human Nutrition & Functional Medicine. She is currently undertaking mentorships in classical acupuncture and cellular energetics, exploring the intersections of living systems from the microscopic to the cosmological.
Find out more about Mel and Synthesis Health @synthesishealth.co
Where to next:
01. Let us produce your podcast.
02. Join the Wealthy Wellness Biz Coaching group for $37/mo
03. Wellness clients on-demand - Podcasting for your health-based business MASTERCLASS
04. Grab the "Tools We Love" Toolkit
05. Take the BrandPOP® Quiz and find out what makes your brand POP