Podcast Episode: Pro-Hacks for Pitching Yourself to Podcasts as THE Go-To Wellness Expert in Your Niche
Rounding out our season of podcasting for wellness businesses “mini-series,” I wanted to make sure that I spend a little bit of time on the flip side of the coin: pitching yourself to other people’s podcasts.
I’m a BIG fan of using both strategies in your business:
(A) Having your own podcast positions you as an expert, grows your library of intellectual property and gives you the opportunity to monetize your content through sponsorships, affiliates and selling your own products, programs and services.
(B) Being a guest on other people’s shows allows you to flex your expertise muscles, get in front of other people’s audiences and develops a good relationship with a potential influencer.
In this week’s episode of Wealthy Wellness Biz podcast, I’m covering pro-hacks for pitching yourself to podcasts as THE go-to wellness expert in your niche.
Where to next:
01. Let us produce your podcast.
02. Join the Wealthy Wellness Biz Coaching group for $37/mo
03. Wellness clients on-demand - Podcasting for your health-based business MASTERCLASS
04. Grab the "Tools We Love" Toolkit
05. Take the BrandPOP® Quiz and find out what makes your brand POP